Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Not So Stray

Well, I finally met up with my neighbor, TJ (and wife -- forget her name), to find out the story of why the cats are now on his porch. It turns out that the cat was their's all along! They brought it when they moved here a few months ago. They were wondering where it had gone and said that it didn't want them to know where it had the kittens. I don't know the story on how they found them or if they took her back in the night or if the cat moved itself, but I don't really care. It looks as if I won't get the cats back, however, they did offer me one of the kittens as well as the mother (the wife aparently doesn't like the mother at all, which makes me wonder if there is something I don't know about this cat).

So, Mel or Ang, if you are still wanting a kitten, I can probably still hook you up, although, probably not both of you -- let me know if you want one! As for me, I have never liked cats as much as dogs... so, maybe it is time I get a dog (or two).

1 Comments:

At 1:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey i think you should keep this blog going with a made-up story. my job is boring and i need more online stuff to read.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home