Story weather
Well, a thunderstorm came through this morning at around 5:30. It knocked out the power (as happens with just about every storm that comes through) and kept me up. I checked on the kittens before I left for work and they look like they had weathered the storm well... the mother was a little wet and their towel was soaked, but overall they seemed OK. I fed her a can of "wet" food that I picked up last weekend from Walmart for $0.33. I've heard those are bad for the cats, so I don't think I'll buy any more of those.
Here's a few pictures from the last few days (back outside):
The plan is to give it another try inside this weekend and see what happens. I'm cursious to see what the mother does with the freedom she so much wanted in the apartment. This "experiment" will hopefully help me determine whether I will continue to keep them inside or not. It'll be an interesting weekend... I'll keep you informed, don't worry :)


1 Comments:
those kittens are seriously cute!
Post a Comment
<< Home